Monday, June 14, 2010
I have just got back from a long weekend camping trip with the family.  While we were setting up I jagged a nail so when we did the sueprmarket dinner run, I decided to grab a new nail file as mine was getting on a bit anyway (and didn't have it with me).  

Anyone who knows me, knows I can sniff out a bargain from 3 blocks away and boy, did I score with this one...  Now $3.99 for a 2 pack is cheap in itself, but these are no ordinary nail files/emery board thingies.  These are seriously the best nail shapers/files I have ever used (better even than glass nail files)!

Woolworths Select 2 pack of Black Silicon Carbide Nail Shapers.  One side is medium and the other fine and I swear - you only need one pass on the nail and it is done. No repeated filing (or worse, sawing back and forth like you aren't supposed to, out of frustration).

Sure, it's just a small thing but it put a smile on my face :-)

Don't forget to enter the competition - you have to follow the blog to enter - it's as simple as that - to be in the running for the bonus prize, you need to post a "link back" on my facebook fan page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

About Me