Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Last year I decided to try out Avon's Magix Face Perfector.  I had never really worn a 'primer' before but thought I may as well get  a sample of it. 


It is a makeup primer which goes on as a gel powder.  It gets rid of shine for hours and you can use it under makeup or alone.  It is also SPF 20 which is great in our climate (sun damage is the worst culprit for ageing!)  


Once I had tried it, I couldn't wait for the full size one to arrive and now I keep a few spare so I never run out.    It is great for days when you don't want to wear makeup but want to protect your skin from incidental sun exposure and have your complexion evened out.  


I wondered if it was just me thinking it was great, until I was at the hair salon and picked up InStyle Magazine and saw it was rated as at "cult beauty buy".


I was curious to see what everyday customers thought of it, so looked around for some reviews.  Here are the (US) Avon website Reviews of Magix Face Perfector.  








It is currently on special in Campaign 12 and has just been released in a tinted version.


Why not try it?  I can send you a sample of the original Magix or order your shade in the tinted.  Remember - as with all Avon products - if you don't love it, you can return it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

About Me