Friday, July 2, 2010
What Causes Skin Damage?


Lack of sleep
Smoking
Alcohol
Poor diet
Lack of exercise
Environmental factors - not just the sun - which is the biggest culprit - but also harsh wind, low humidity and air conditioning all dry out the skin
Pollution
Stress - one of the causes of breakouts so instead, relax in a nice warm bath with some Skin so Soft bath oil :-)


Beauty tip - winter lips

Despite trying to drink as much water as possible (which is the first most important - and cheapest thing to do) it is hard to keep lips moisturised in cold winter weather. That can make putting on lipliner a drag - literally.


I have been experimenting and have found that putting on some Lip Conditioner then waiting a little while before using my lipliner means my lips don't dry out. I colour in my whole lips, then just topup with lipstick and/or gloss and I'm ready to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

About Me